- A.Yes, it is a very good and useful union of states, which has created a common market and formed a democratic coalition that has global power and it guarantees security, justice, progress and prosperity. 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- B.No, I'm not satisfied and I think a lot of changes are needed. The EU institution is good, but it has ended up as another slow organization, with a large number of well-paid executives and officials, which is ineffective in difficult critical situations and is unable to fulfill its purpose. What I would like and would like the European Union officials and the leaders of the Member States to know is an essential union, with common rules, with a common policy and the ability to make quick and correct decisions, above all with respect for the human values of freedom, justice and love, but also with respect for the particularities of the peoples of Europe... MORE 100%, 3 votes3 votes 100%3 votes - 100% of all votes
- C.No, it is a failed union. The European Union of Germany disappointed a large portion of Europeans, who believed in unity, brotherhood of peoples and human progress in peace and justice, and I would not mind if it disintegrated or if my country left it. 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- D. Not sure or no idea 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- E. Not interested 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- F.I don't want to answer this question. 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
For example, on the issue of immigration, various groups began to form, depending on the common interests of the states, which did not follow the EU decisions. They followed their own policy, especially in matters concerning refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries, forming like this smaller unions of states and erecting fences between states, instead of common policy and confrontation. This is not called union but separation.
Even on the issue of solidarity, there are many gaps between North and South, poor and rich, strong and weak. This is not called union but separation.
Especially with Greece, which is the difficult border of Europe and constantly has to deal with an aggressive and threatening neighbor, irrationally assertive, simply because they can due to power, since they have six times the territory and eight times the population of Greece, the critical moment when one would expect to see solidarity, the moral duty of helping each other, the obligation that the members of a group have to support and strengthen each other, what one sees is that interests prevail. The individual commercial relations of the states with Turkey appear to be the first priority. Even if it involves weapons systems in an aggressive state overarmed that can use them against allies, justice comes second and bulling between states doesn't count. As long as trade relations are not disrupted. This is not called union but separation.
Unfortunately, Greece is not the exception, since the affected Italy also felt helpless during the covid pandemic.
If there really were friendly fraternal relations between the member states, perhaps the British, those certainly European friends, might not have decided to leave the EU which they decided with a cold heart.
The results of the voting do not represent the common opinion of the world or all internet users, but they carry the weight of the opinion of the number of people who voted in Cosmovote. When end if, a large-proper number of people vote in Cosmovote, then we will be able to claim that the voting represents the common opinion of the world.